Malta Swimrun Experience
The race will be held on November 17th in one of Malta’s most stunning locations -Golden Sands, and is designed to attract both first-timers as well as challenge experienced swimrunners. So if you’re new to the sport, worry not, take the plunge and be swept away by the breathtaking sea swims, rugged trails and the incredible memories you’re bound to make. The 10km race starts at 9am sharp and will cover a mix of fun trail sections as well as 4 beautiful swims which will make out approximately 20% of the total race.
The biggest achievement and reward at any Swimrun race is to make it across the finish line with your partner and to share the experience as a team. On top of this, the winning teams of each division will be rewarded with a GARMIN FENIX 5 multi-sport watch. Plus, a further 2 lucky swimruners will be randomly selected to win a GARMIN FENIX 5 multi-sport watch each.
- Hosted by Mr Green’s #Cleantheocean initiative and sponsored by GARMIN the event is FREE for all participants
- There are three divisions to choose from: MALE, FEMALE and MIXED teams, please note you have to register in pairs
- E-mail your registration details to [email protected]
- Email must contain names, contact details of each team participants, a team name, what division you will be competing in and an emergency contact number
- Deadline for registration is November 1