Mr Green Customer support and Payment services handles all the customer contacts for Mr Green. The team consists today of about 15 motivated individuals with a strong sense of responsibility; they are divided into two different groups; Customer support and Payment services. We plan to expand the team to 30 staff within the next year. Mr Green offers support to our customers in Austria, UK, Sweden, Norway and Finland between 8.30 am and 12 midnight every day of the week.
The London office is located in Chiswick Business Park
Hours of work
Mostly standard office hours. However, since the staff are working in shifts you would preferably be in the office out of normal hours every now and then.
• Manage the Customer support and Payment services team
• Team Lead the Customer support team
• Make the rota schedule for the team
• Process holiday requests, follow up sick leave etc and monthly reporting of absence to salary department
• Making sure ongoing projects are proceeding according to plan
• Stand in for the Global Customer Relationship Manager during maternity leave
• Be an active part in establishing a team dealing with our Customer retention program (outbound calls etc)
• Responsible for the Customer support fulfilling the service levels towards our customers
• Responsible for reporting and following up improvement areas within the company
• Attending the Country Managers’ morning meeting every morning (Monday – Friday) at 9.15 UK time over Skype
• When needed, help out with the Customer support and Payment services by:
1. Solving the customers’ problem
2. Communicating in a professional manner, written as well as orally
3. Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
4. Report improvement areas in a structured way
5. Processing customer payments, deposits as well as withdrawals according to company standards
• Together with the Global Customer Relationship Manager implement live chat, telephone support and perhaps other communication channels
• Report operational status (from Monday to Friday and serious irregularities at all times) to the Mr Green management
• Documenting of procedures and guidelines
• Make sure all of our different systems (such as Ticket handling systems, different Back office systems and E-mail system) are working as they should, if not being responsible for reporting this as soon as possible
• When needed recruit new staff, to the Customer support as well as to the Payment services department (together with team leader for Payment services)
• Responsible for giving feedback and doing follow up with all the team members on a regular basis
• Being an active part of finding a new office in west London together with Country Manager UK and The Global Customer Relationship Manager as well as planning the actual move
• Able to travel on occasion
You will report to the Global Customer Relationship Manager.
The online casino Mr Green is the next generation of online casinos. On Mr Green you can try out our great slot machines, French Roulette, Black Jack and Video Poker. All with style and elegance and with an air of southern Europe. We like Black Jack mathematics and casino strategy and systems. Mr Green was founded by two of the three original founders of the very successful betting and poker company Betsson: Mr Fredrik Sidfalk and Henrik Bergquist. Betsson is a listed company on the Stockholm Stock Exchange with a market cap of some 200 MEUR. We have vast Internet experience and have been involved in some ten Internet companies in Sweden and elsewhere prior to starting Mr Green. Some very successful, some less. The managing director is Mr Mikael Pawlo. The idea grew in 2007 and the company was started in 2008. We launched our service in Sweden in August 2008, in Norway in September 2008, in Austria in July 2009, in Finland in March 2010 and in Great Britain in April 2010. Feel free to use Google to learn more.
Please send your resume by email with a full CV and cover letter in English to Stina Reutercrona, Global Customer Relationship Manager, Mr Green at: email@example.com, as well as any additional questions.
We will try to get back to you within two weeks from receipt.
Global Customer Relationship Manager